Gluten Free Communion (Allergen-Free)
Gluten & Grain Free Communion
- ALLERGEN-FREE: Our Communion is free of the FDA’s top eight food allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans).
- CONTAINS NO GRAIN, DAIRY, or NUTS: Our Communion contains no grains (no corn, rice, oats, quinoa, flours of any kinds, etc.), peanuts, tree nuts, or dairy products.
- MADE IN A DEDICATED GLUTEN, GRAIN & SOY FREE FACILITY: We produce these in a dedicated gluten-free facility with dedicated gluten, soy, & nut-free pans; they have been produced with great care to reduce and virtually eliminate any risk of cross-contamination.
- WAFER SIZE: Please note that in order to keep the wafers completely free of allergens, the wafers are small (they measure from 1/3″-1/2″ in diameter). If you need a larger wafer, we can make it for you (we also make bread for intinction) upon request. Please contact us at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the date needed (e-mail us at email@example.com).
- AWARENESS PRESENTATIONS: If your organization or church would like to know more, we offer in-depth presentations on Celiac Disease and gluten sensitivity. We train staff on why just one crumb can matter…and we offer training for proper handling of Communion in a shared environment. Click here to contact us, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: To place an order, please follow this link to purchase through our Square store (it will take you to a secure page to process payment.)
Why Gluten Free (Allergen-Free) Communion?
Did you know that receiving Communion could potentially be impacting your health?
If you have Celiac Disease, gluten sensitivity, or an auto-immune condition (that may be based in gluten sensitivity), it might be the one tiny thing that’s preventing your body from healing! Exposure to just ONE CRUMB of gluten in any form (including “low gluten” wafers or bread crumbs in a wine glass) can potentially ignite your body’s immune system, and at the very least, cause an inflammatory response (which is the platform where serious disease and auto-immune conditions thrive and grow).
It’s true: just a tiny piece of bread you receive on Sunday could actually be the ONE thing keeping you from getting healthy, or it may even be causing you days of digestive issues.
About 18 months ago, my own church began using gluten free bread as Communion for those with gluten sensitivities. However, I found that I personally couldn’t digest it. Made with rice flour, even that tiny piece of gluten free bread was causing me to experience inflammation and discomfort. When talking with others about it in my church and support group, I was surprised to find out that they had issues with it as well.
That inspired me to move forward on a special project…grain free, allergen-free Communion, made in a dedicated grain free, soy free facility.
Gluten Free Communion FAQ
- ALLERGEN-FREE: This Communion is free of the FDA’s top eight food allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soybeans).
- CONTAINS NO GRAIN: This Communion contains no grains (no corn, rice, oats, quinoa, flours of any kinds, etc.) or dairy products.
- MADE IN A DEDICATED GLUTEN FREE FACILITY: We produce these in a dedicated gluten-free facility, with dedicated gluten-free pans and utensils; they have been produced with great care to reduce and virtually eliminate any risk of cross-contamination.
- NUT AND DAIRY FREE: Due to severe nut and dairy allergies, we are now using dedicated pans that have never been used for anything except this Communion (please note: the facility is not nut or dairy free).
- PACKAGE SIZE: Available in packs of 25 and 100, but other sizes or regular monthly shipments can be available if specifically requested (e-mail your request to email@example.com for more information, prior to placing an order).
- PRODUCT VARIATION: The Communion wafers may vary a bit in size and shape, and some may be more toasted than others. Extras are added to each package to allow for breakage.
- INGREDIENTS: The Communion is made from a special process using beans, sea salt, and organic cane.
- SHIPPING: The cost to ship quantities of up to 500 (5 packages of 100 wafers each) is $6.95 [shipments to the US] and will be added at check-out.
- HOW TO ORDER: From the options below, type in the quantity desired and click “Add to Cart.” The page will display a check-out at the bottom, which will allow you to purchase with a PayPal account. If you experience any difficulty with ordering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AWARENESS PRESENTATIONS: We offer full presentations on Celiac and gluten sensitivity, along with training for proper handling of Communion in a shared environment. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.