A Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free Thanksgiving – The Bread
- Posted on November 28, 2013
- in All Recipes (Gluten|Grain|Soy Free), Blog Posts, Paleo Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
- by GGF Gourmet
For the last three years, I have essentially avoided bread. The processed stuff is just not great for you and is always grain-based. The Julian Paleo bread is just awful. I finally realized I just didn’t need the carbs, so I really just gave up long ago.
There are other Paleo recipes, but honestly, I stay with things that are simple, inexpensive, and easy for the average person. This recipe hit the mark in all categories!
I am thrilled to share this recipe with you! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, and I’m sorry I hadn’t tried out sooner! At least you will have it for Christmas. 🙂
Here you go!
- 3 cups tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2) Use butter to grease 12 mini muffin cups
3) Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Pulse and blend until well combined.
4) Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter
5) Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
6) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.