We will be at each of the following events with our products (which are always 100% gluten free, grain free, soy free, dairy free, and free of refined sugars):
You may order ahead to ensure availability by sending us an e-mail request. We look forward to seeing you!
2017 Year at a Glance
Speaking Engagements & Events
- March 18 Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event – Charlotte, NC • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- April 29-30 Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest – Columbus, Ohio • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- August 12 Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event – Raleigh, NC • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- Nov 10-12 Cincinnati Holiday Market & Treat Show • Featured Ohio Proud Exhibitor
- Indoor Granville Market – Saturday mornings from 9:30am-noon through February 4th
- Granville Elementary School, 310 N. Granger Street, Granville, Ohio 43023
- Outdoor Granville Farmer’s Market – Saturday mornings from 8:30am-noon (May-October)
- North Main Street, Granville, Ohio 43023 (held rain or shine)
- Outdoor New Albany Farmer’s Market – Thursday evenings from 4-7pm
- Held just outside the library, New Albany, OH 43054 (held rain or shine)
For the latest updates on our events, please check our Facebook page and click on the events tab.
Granville Farmer’s Market
Outdoor Market (From first Saturday in May-last Saturday in October)
Held Saturday mornings from 8:30-noon on North Main Street. 60+ vendors with local produce, meats, cheeses, jams, soaps and more. Live music. North Main is blocked off; park on surrounding streets.
Although we plan to be at all markets, occasionally an event may take precedence. For the latest on our events, including our product menu, please check our Facebook page & event list.
Indoor Market (November-February)
Held Saturday mornings from 9:30-noon at Granville Elementary School, 310 North Granger St, Granville, Ohio 43023 in the multi-purpose building. This is a smaller market but still complete with fresh produce, meat, cheese, eggs, and more. Plenty of free parking.
New Albany Farmer’s Market
Held Thursday afternoons from 4-7pm outdoors in front of the library from mid-June through the second week of September. Plenty of free parking. 60+ vendors feature local produce, meats, cheeses, food trucks, and live music. Use 200 Market Street, New Albany, Ohio 43054 for directions.
Winter Market is held indoors at the Phil Heit Center on the first Saturday morning of the month from 9am-noon. Check our Facebook page for updates.
Events from January – April, 2017
- March 18: Featured Speaker & Vendor at the Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event in Charlotte, NC Held at the Oasis Shriner Auditorium, 604 Doug Mayes Place, Charlotte, NC 28262 from 10am-4pm. For more information, click here to go to the event’s website.