We will be at each of the following events with our products (which are always 100% gluten free, grain free, soy free, dairy free, and free of refined sugars):
We recommend ordering ahead to ensure availability; please send us an e-mail request. We look forward to seeing you!
2018 Year at a Glance
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Jan/Feb/March Indoor markets – Granville & New Albany, OH • Exhibitor (details listed below under “Farmer’s Markets”)
- March 24 Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event – Charlotte, NC • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- April 28-29 Gluten Free Food Allergy Event • Columbus, OH • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- August 12 Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event • Raleigh, NC • Featured Speaker & Exhibitor
- Nov 4-6 Cincinnati Holiday Market & Treat Show • Cincinnati, OH • Exhibitor
PLEASE NOTE: Indoor markets are over until November. Join us outdoors beginning in May!
- Outdoor Granville Farmer’s Market – Saturday mornings from 8:30am-noon (May 5 – October 27)
- North Main Street, Granville, Ohio 43023 (held rain or shine)
- Space 31 on the east side of the street (shady side), up the hill toward Denison University
- Outdoor New Albany Farmer’s Market – Thursday evenings from 4-7pm
- June 22nd – Sept 7th
- Held just outside the library, New Albany, OH 43054 (held rain or shine)
For the latest updates on our events, please check our Facebook page and click on the events tab.
Granville Farmer’s Market
Outdoor Market (From first Saturday in May-last Saturday in October)
Held Saturday mornings from 8:30-noon on North Main Street. 60+ vendors with local produce, meats, cheeses, jams, soaps and more. Live music. North Main is blocked off; park on surrounding streets.
Although we plan to be at all markets, occasionally another event may take precedence. For the latest on our events, including our product menu, please check our Facebook page & event list.
New Albany Farmer’s Market
Held Thursday afternoons from 4-7pm outdoors in front of the library from mid-June through the second week of September. Plenty of free parking. 60+ vendors feature local produce, meats, cheeses, food trucks, and live music. Use 200 Market Street, New Albany, Ohio 43054 for directions.
Winter Market is held indoors at the Phil Heit Center on the first Saturday morning of the month from 9am-noon. Check our Facebook page for updates.
Indoor Market (November-February)
Held Saturday mornings from 9:30-noon at Granville Elementary School, 310 North Granger St, Granville, Ohio 43023 in the multi-purpose building. This is a smaller market but still complete with fresh produce, meat, cheese, eggs, and more. Plenty of free parking.